Wednesday, December 9, 2009

ALAMARK !
TAYLOR LAUTNER UH! (:

when to watch it with min! damn funny ! HAHAHAHAHAHS ! I DONT UNDERDSTAND PPL TT LIKE ROBERT PATTINSON RATHER THAN TAYLOR LAUTNER ! he is SOOOO damn hot uh! PLEASE !
ppl HAVE A SENSE OF TAST, DONT PUT shits into ur eyes luh!
HAHAHAHAHAAHS ! LAUTNERRRRRRR!
I GOT MANY MANY PICAS TO POST LEHHS ! but i lazy post nia ayes. OKAY NXT TIME ! i just realise i havent post for long ! okay okay ! I NEED TAGGERS UH!
PPLS- I REPLY TAGG WHEN MORE TAGGER UH! HEH EH !
FTL! FTL! FTL! is all spinning me arnd !
i cant decide to play maple a not uh! hmphf~
RUIQI (: - is all wierd. i just hate you for missing .
i wish you had never exists! i still hate your everything. i am gonna make you go BOOMZ! SHINGZ! okays. you just totally freak me out luh!
you are like a roll of FISHY-BALLS ! oh babe, FUCK !

No comments:

Post a Comment