Thursday, January 14, 2010

WINNIE & SHANE - ahahahaahs ! i know,thanks for making my blog alive, buttttttt......... LADYGAGA IS MINEEEEEE !
*sure kena scold scold one !
ads - ?!?! SIAO!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YO !
HAHAAHS ! lesson damn boring, i think im failing my subjs cause i DONT understand what th teacher is trying to even tell me man ! DIE DIE !
just went out to eat with min, damn fullll! HAHAHAHAS ! lol, maths maths maths, giving me headache man! lol.
OH OH , yuewen ask for my number :D and he tested me IQ ques, and i cant ans,
there is a hunter and a bear. the bear is 5km away from the hunter, the gun is 6km away from the gun ! but in the end the bear died , WHY?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
want to know the ans , TAGG OR TEXT ME ! :D
okay okayy, going do work, you know i guai kia ! :p BYEBYE !
RUIQI !- my two bestfriends love each other but not me anymore .

No comments:

Post a Comment