Sunday, March 7, 2010

winnie : YOU BULLY ME UH ! :D hahahahahas , TAGG lehy . v the dead you knowwww !
matilda : HAHAHAHS , K! no problem :D
_____________________________________________________________________

HELLO ! :DDD
ohmymmamamam , so loooooooooooooooooong never post alr . i miss the NATIONALMUSUEM SO VERYYYY MUUUUCH cannn :/ is sooo awfully awesomeee fun :D hah . ohoh , you know what :
RUIQI , JAMILAH , NICKSON MADE IT FOR COUNCILOR !
SHOCKSHOCKSHOCK ! hahahahahah , i knoooooow ! k larhh , must start planning my time well . HEH ! you know , i'm really having cramps . ran with x-country people for 6km ! pleaseeeeeeeee , is aching then tmrw still need go morning run ! ahhhhhh , painnn pain pain ! -.-
NVM , i'm so not a runnerrrrr ! ): i get sick aft run , slight fever only larh :P haha !
okayyyy , RUIQI is going to say goodbyeeee . need study . GOODGIRL MAH ! NO NEED JEOLOUS ONE ! hahahahahahah (; byebyeeeee

-I'm caught up in you.I'm facing the truth.What else can I do,With all these emotions, I'm falling deeper in every way.Before your love,My heart was broken.
I didn't think that it would ever mend.And then you came, into my life. now I don't need to pretend

No comments:

Post a Comment