Saturday, May 22, 2010

WINNIE BIG PERVERTTTTTTTTTTTT , TOUCH MY BELLYBUTTTTON !
hahahahahahahahhaahhaha , sickooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! hehehehehehe :D

went to schhhh , do the en-mazing race thingyyyyyyyyyy ! hahahahah , funfunfunfun : ILIKEEEE ! love hotcakeeee ttm/♥ heheheheheheh . talk to simin and winnie bout future planssssssss :D hahahahahahhaa . let me tell you the story : WEDDING SHOPPPP ! ~slurpppps ! hehehehehehehehehe . ughhh , goshhh im tooo bored alr larhh ! i want to groooooow old and have a shoppppp with my friendsssssss , wishwishhhh *

went to parliament yestd ! Dr. Goh Keng Swee , ahhh sad . gosh , he died peacefully , (: indeeed a nice man ah him . NOW i know his contribution , ONLY NOWWW ! and thats tooo late , only when i know his dead i know his contribution o: nevermind , my first time to parliament , my first time seeing a 'big . great' person right in front of me which is dead , ahhhhhhhhh : thats saddddddddddd . goshhh , nevermind ! Loveeeeeeeeeeeee him :P heheh .

I GOT BACK MY PHONEEE , TEXTTTT ME ! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES ! :D

-RuiQi ; im really sad , i dont need you to have symphathy on me or what . okok ! i never force you to do things you dont want to ! ): just shows what you are .

No comments:

Post a Comment