Friday, December 31, 2010

2011


to my friends ,
its a new year :) we shall all forget bout all the unhappy things and start forgiving , alright :) i love you guys . i love the times where we spent together . im thinking bout you even right now :) i love all of you , for giving all the fun times , joy , laughter etc. many happy moments this year . it's 2011 , shall we forget all the unhappy times ?? :)
im overseas and i bother to ask my bestfriend to help me blog but this was early written BY ME :p see ya all ,in school re-open . brand new year ! all sec2's , WE'RE UPPERSEC ALR :) hahahah . dedicate to all . i miss how happy i was when i am with you all . But yesterdays gone we gotta keep moving on , I’m so thankful for the moments so glad I got to know you . The times that we had I’ll keep like a photograph , And hold you in my heart forever . I’ll always remember you ;)

to 2011 ,
it's time for me to forget who i wanna forget :) 2010 you should know . it's been a long time ! shall not waste my time . there are many guys out there , not only him :) 2011 can you help me ?? i pray for no , fights no quarrerls ! Everyday that we had all the good all the bad , I’ll keep them here inside . All the times we shared every place everywhere . You touched my life . Yeah one day we’ll look back we’ll smile and we’ll laugh :)
-ruiqi

No comments:

Post a Comment