Sunday, September 20, 2009

YOU !

the timing is wrong is 5.21pm i post this! (:

I'M, SIMPLY MISSIN YOU LYK MAD!
SIMPLY TELLING YOU
ILOVEYOU!!! EFFINGLY MUCH!
MISSES YOU, MSG YOU YET NO REPLY!
WAITED FOR YOUR SINCE 8.45 TO 5.06 BUT NO REPLY STILL!
THERE IS MANY TINS I WANT TO TELL YOU
BUT THERE WOULD BE A BREAK OF SILENCE!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i'm so jeolous of you! you tok to hym when you are with hym, surely. YOU NOE I GET DAMN JEOLOUS! OKHAYS. ..... LONG TIME EVERSINCE I GET THIS.
mei; is getting wierd, i duno what to do, to get her bck! WIERD ;WIERD ;WIERD! everytin is not as per normal! evrytin is just not what it is, it is diff! OBSTACLES COME AND GO, BUT PPL JUST CANT ACCEPT IT IS! life is just what it is !
RUIQI:(
*THE VRY FIRST TIME, I FEELS THE PAIN! CUT THROUGH ME!
can things just get BETTER! accept the fact i have in life now, and move on with the life that i get.*

No comments:

Post a Comment