Saturday, September 26, 2009

*WHATEVER, IT IS THE TRUTH OF IT. I CANT TAKE IT! EVEN IF YOU DONT INTEND TO MAKE IT THIS WAY. but i duno why i still felt sooo damn depressed, i relly duno. is this the tin that you intend to do towards me. i felt the pain, you are once my bestie of the bestie: i duno issit the fact that you intend to.you may betray hym by telling hym.i duno weather you willtell hym whatever i tell you the past few weeks. i duno wats rong. i just felt the BIGGAS PAIN YOU SEE! is allrite girl. I DUNO WHAT YOU SAID ITS TRUE! but promise me one thing: YOU WILL NV TELL HYM WHAT YOU TELL HYM! PLEASE, i still love you as much guRL. I DO! BUT CAN YOU JUST PROMISE ME THIS! * -GURL

YOU NOE WHAT PPL, RUIQI FELT DAMN ASS HONOURED! OMG! HAHAS
HAHAS(:
-RUIQI(:

No comments:

Post a Comment