Wednesday, November 4, 2009

im like toking to shaney-ney on the phone now ! then he was like making me crazy luh! at first i was like HELLO! then he say HELLO! then i was like silent then he say HELLO! ARE YOU MUMMY!TSK! then i was like, WTHELL! then he say OI! then frm there im like crazy and hyper! ON MSN im draging on whatever i say, THEN daniel and zoey was pissed off with me! HAHAHAH! (: super FUNNY LUH! then i say im a rapist going to rape SHANE! he chuah-tio; DAMN FUNNY LUH! (:(: he wasnt laughin at anything BUT im like laughing at EVERYTHANG! (: OH FUCKS, my stomach is like DROPPING OUT NOW! my body going to drop DOWN NOW, IM LAUGHINGMY ASSOFF! shane is toking to my BROTHER NOW!!! (: then now my brother going to tell my MOTHER that IM AT AH-LIAN IN SCH(when im like soooo guai EVERY single day) SHANE YOU FAT MOUTH SHUTS THE CRAPS!! okays, nth much.

RUIQI♥-i missed the chance.stupid.heading the advice,NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment