Monday, November 2, 2009

reply:
yuxian: HELLO! I AM OKAYS!
WJ: same to you too! (: thanks.

' i dont want to hate you. i dont want to at all. AT ALL! dont ask for it. i wont forget you.i wont at all.AT ALL! no says. if i was going to dont blame me, i will be sry, but i hope you understand that when i hate you it is because i love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul. i noe i wont. there are part where i dislike you and im sure there are also times you hated me too.you said before a true friend will not care how bad is ur attitude they will keep it shut and wont blame it at all. so now maybe aft you read this, im no longer ur true friend or what okay. you want me to forget you is hard, we were once the bestest of the bestest friends;how to. i noe how much you hated me aft that day.but yea, i think i shld be the one remembering all the things and you the one forgetting all abt me. is just me that causes all the mis-understanding, hatred, lies, stupidity,tears. all the laughter and joy can never be replaced. im the caused. '

No comments:

Post a Comment