Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Photography Icons

'Look. I was pissed off! That's all I could say. I really felt that I wanted to do that shit. At one point in time, I really wanted to do that shit. For real.'

"im just pissed off, cause things werent what i expected. is silence once again okays. expect the unexpected.. all going to beginning of the year, SILENCE-NO TALKS-NTH. be it! "

RESULT RESULTS AND RESULT, i dint scored well, I DINT BEAT ESTHER AND NICKSON! other than CHINESE compo! BUT I BEAT QIRONG IS GEOG: 1/2marks! puff..

  • chinese compo- 52/70 (total)
  • english- FLUNG; 38/80!`
  • geog- 62/100.
  • maths- 77/100

TMR GOING THRU MORE PAPERS AYES(: happy shit. HAHAHAHAHAS(: please i dont wanna fail larhhs! :l SHIT ASS! my aim to win : ESTHER;NICKSON;WINNIE;SHANE;QIRONG;DELVIN & 1/7 !` (: peepos that dint do well: TRY HARDER, SURE CAN MEET IN SEC2, CHEER-UP. is okays, cos i dint scored well tooo!

gtg liaos, BUH-BYE! `

RUIQI♥-

No comments:

Post a Comment