Sunday, October 4, 2009

posted on sunday,oct 4; 8.07

[two is better than one-listening]
WHATS RONG WITH ME, WIERD PERSON WITH WIERD STUFF NOW ADAYS! ~
im super depressed for a no reason, that is what i am this days. EMO is all i can tot !what am i this few days, I DUNO MY SELF-I WASN'NT LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME.IS ONLY THIS PEROID OF TIME I WAS!` hmph~~ FEELED BLURED IN THE EYE,

IS TMR GOING TO BE BETTER?!

somethings it is like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as I lived.

RUIQI-confused......

No comments:

Post a Comment