Thursday, October 15, 2009

posted time ; 5.54
amanda left two orange SWEET FOR ME! (:
oral was damn HARD! yarh; HAHAHAHAS(: but sure can makeit thru de larhhs! right. YESSS!
woo hoo` i noe i pass geog.... art....maths. then the rest NO IDEA LARHHS! hahas(: okays! AND I DINT WIN ESTHER FOR GEOG ARGGGH! (:
okays, today was DAMN EFFING FUN! stupid froggy tin! NO USE LARHHS! IS LYK all CRAPSSSSSS! hahahahas(:
okays, gtg buh-bye!
-RUiQI(:
*sry for what i've done gurl. i'verealise. hurting all of you in 2CONSECUTIVE days! sry, hope tins wont happen again! REALLY LOVING YOU GUYS plenty;loads loads! (: im sry. i cant force you anymore, you will get pissed. all i can say is. forgive me for i ;ve done to you in any any ways. will nv forget u` u're really my bestest bestest fren, i swear! sorry. you suffered sooo much today, all because of what i started so sorry! ..... forgive my dearest BESTIE! you'r my friend and that is true, but the gift was given from me to you. we went thru moments that were good and bad, even moments that were happy and sad. you suported me when i was in tears, we stuck together when we were in fear, its really sad that it had to be this way,
but it has reached its very last day. miles away cant keep us apart, cause you'll always be in my heart
.*

No comments:

Post a Comment