Thursday, June 10, 2010

matilda- yooooscxz . tagg your blog !
Bernard - hahahahah , hello (:
____________________________________________________________________

FINISH WATCHING EPS THIRTEEN GOING FOR FOURTEEN NOW FOR GLEE !

- i shall blog first (: hehe !
my dear life story , for my future :p HAHAHA , when i get married i shall do this , HOHO . (thinking far ) * toooo bored . sooooo ... listen up !

The story should start here ! My future house :P


This shall be the place im gonna live in as in im gonna built my house here ! *lovelyyy.

The indide will be books books ! (:

This shall be my room of designnnnnnnnnn (: hahha , messsai !

Then when im bored i'll go to any of the rooms and sit like thos ! (; *winkk . thats EPIC .


I shall have a luggage like this ! hahahahahahahha ! is sooo in the 80's but so valuable it seem !


AND YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I WANT THIS LONG BLONDE CURLY HAIR (L)

(Y)

ending off ,
RuiQi(:

No comments:

Post a Comment