Friday, June 18, 2010

Winnie - hahahahahah ! YARHLORH , FINALLY BACK , WITH NO DELAY ! awwww ,misses you soo much you know !!! :D hehehehehehe .TEXT ME ! (-:

amanda - hahahahaa , YOU KEEP YOUR PROMISE I SHALL KEEP MINE TOOO ! i'll tagg your blog . heheheheheheeh /♥ ( eat my familyyy !!! )


" I love photos because the best thing about it , it never changes what a person does "


CORY MONTEITH ; FINN !!!
ACTUALLY , he have no muscles but buddha belly , but who cares :p QUINN AND FINN (Y) hehehee . is not really hot , PUK kinda hotter , cause FINN is freagging tall !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





( so longgggggg ): , i guess its like exam period o: )


-R ; I might be crazy, I might be loud, I might be annoying. You probably might think I’m insane but that’s who I am and you can’t change that. So maybe I’m a little different, but that’s okay. So maybe you talk shit about me behind my back, that’s okay too. There’s something behind everyone’s story. There’s a reason why each person has something about them you don’t like. You don’t know why I am, or who I am. Maybe mean people look angry because they haven’t ever loved. Maybe the people that has no “style”, just doesn’t have the money or they don’t care how they look like. Maybe jealous people have been hurt too many times and maybe the ones who hurt the people are the ones who never got any attention, who are never loved and have always been hurt. So maybe I know your story, and maybe I don’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment