Thursday, June 3, 2010

WINNIE- hahahahahahahh , never blog ! why ! CAUSE I KNOW WHY! MRT ! hahahahaahaha :D
CITRINE- thanksss , loveyouu /♥
Matilda- hahahahaha , thankkks ! I'LL TAGG YOUR BLOG LATER :D loveees .
___________________________________________________________________


( THIS POTATO CHIPSSS IS REALL AWESOMEEEEEE ! I SIMPLY LOVE IT , ONCE I EAT LOT :D ) try thisssssssssssssssss mans ! 'PASARMALAM' got sellllllllll , hehe !

just totally use twitter on phone via gladlycast ! so is like , noooow i will totally update my tweeeeter alrrr :D it will be aliveeeeeeeeeeeee mans ! trust meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . lovessssssssss /♥ BIEBERCOW , YOU CANT SAY IT'S DEAD ANYMORE ! SHANENEY I'LL BE BACKK ON TWITTER :D HAHAHAHAAHHAHA .

MUSICAL

WHAT TO WEAR ?!?!?!?!??! SIMIN ask me wear th one i bought , forty plusplsu . i'll see by then uh (: hehe . i go musical to see how ppl dresss (;
satttt , EN-MAZINGGGGGGGGGGG ! must wake up soo early , PLUS VENUE SCH SOMEMORE -.- siannnns . hehehehehe . definitely funnn :D

*MANY EVENTS THIS WEEEEEK . hehe .
-hoopdydooooooooo .

No comments:

Post a Comment